Jul 22, 2007

non-CHA Challenges @ SIS TV!!!

I have been scrapping pretty much all day! Whew! I am one whipped mama who is ready for bed! But first I leave you with my submissions.
If you have nothing to do feel like leaving some lubbin, head over to MY SIS TV GALLERY =D

This mini was made for writergirl's "I can see clearly now" challenge:



This LO is for eliseblaha's "Use paint to create" challenge:


This one is for GreenApple Girl's challenge "Getting To Know You":



Lauriedevine's Challenge to "Show your SISta soem LUB. I lifted Amber Ulmer's Flamboyan LO:


I also did the "Clean Your Plate" Challenge by Laurie:


I didn't get to go to CHA this year- but you kknow what- it's all good because I have been working on challenges that SISters have been kind enough to donate items for prizes and think of the most awesome challenges for us SISters.

It wasn't easy using all those Love, Elsie cardstock stickers BUT I have another pack and some Lola on the way too =D

Diane Rigdon's DIgi Challenge- I did 2. It was a ton of fun because they are so different but from the same kit!


I think that's it for tonight! I have no idea how I'm gonna make it to church tomorrow- I will be so tired!!!

Have a fabulous rest of the weekend and if you have nothing better to do (doubt you do!) then join us over at SIS TV for a couple of challenges =D

later gators!

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Fabulous layouts!! You must be exhausted LOL.

Unknown said...

wow these are all awesome! The funny thing is i did a layout using the toby line just like that with the squares...well not just like it but quilt-like. Love them!

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }