Jul 24, 2007

Art Cards

These babies are so much fun to make! I think the best part for me is that I get *almost* instant greatification because they are done so quick, unlike a layout which can take me hours, sometimes days, to finish.

From all of the LO"s I did over the weekend it's nice to shift things as well. I also like to play with my stamps, so when I am making an art card I feel like it's the perfect opportunity to actually pull the stamps out and use them.

Yesterday I did a little bit of shopping. We stopped at the not-so-local, not-so-great scrap store. THe ONLY thing I like about it is that I can get my bazzill, adhesive, and some stamping ink and leave spending less then $30. I did pick up a three pack of some large bazzill tags to decorate. But that was it.
My friend and I stopped at a really nice Chinese Restuant. DELICIOUS!!! Next we sdstopped at a department store called Peebles. I know where I am doing all of my Christmas clothes shopping. Here I've been wondering, "where have all the little girls clothes gone that make your little girl actually look like a little girl?" I finally found it and even better...everything is disounted. I picked out for my daughter a pair of Bobby Jack cargo shorts 40% off $24.00. Not bad at all. And the dresses~ oh my goodness!!! They were just the sweetest. From play dresses to dress-up dresses, perfect for church.

Anyhow here is my art card I worked on this morning, front and back:




I did these LO's right before the weekend:



 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }