Jul 24, 2007

another art card

it's a 2 for 1!!! I had some, let's say, extra time on my hand stoday. Both kids were over at neighbors houses today and the hubby went out for a bit. So I got to play =)

details, discover, smile


Simple


I used packing tape to cover these. I found it at a friends house and she said to take it- I knew just what I wanted to do with it right then. I like the kraft color of it and figured what the heck!

I used up some old rub-ons that I never thought I'd have use for too. I love it when I get an idea to use up old stuff.
Also, a friend stopped by who is scrapping a weding shower album for her friend. SO I got to get rid of some old rob and bob stuff and some DCWV papers that I've had for about a year now. Plus I gave her lots of letter stickers, buttons, some die cut flowers and hearts, and a few charms. Oh, and a handfull of ribbons too!
I'd say it has been a productive day!

2 comments:

Monica and the team said...

these are super cute ! miss seeing your work!

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea! Where I am there are limited supplies from the States (unless you can import them yourself) and by the time I get something, it is already outdated! Thanks for the ideas!

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }