Apr 10, 2007

Inspiration....it does a mind good.

Over at Poppy Ink, Heather Burch created a fabulous banner for her latest Poppy Project. Some of the supplies were things I already have so I didn't purchase the kit but I did create my own version of her Sprout Banner. Can I say LOVELY! Wow! I think this is my favorite project yet. It looks so pretty hangning in my living room.



The Hudson Vally line from 7Gypsies is amazing! I really love this patterned paper. The desings are perfect for creating projects for my home and the best part is that all of the names of the papers in this line are actually towns along the Hudson River in New York. I didn't realize this until I had the paper in my hands and who would've known, I've been to these places and the designs are historically correct. They remind me of some of the wallpapers I've seen in the old colonial homes.

Also, I am excited to tell you that my friend Danyelle and I are opening an etsy shop. It's called Scarlet Chicks We will be putting up some product within the next couple of days and posting sneak peaks and creative ideas on our blog.

2 comments:

miss morgan... said...

welcome to the etsy community! it's so fab and makes it so easy to have a shop!

Unknown said...

Wow u go girl!! You did a terrific job!!!

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }