Apr 11, 2007

Playing around with Digi

I have done digital scrapping a bit int he past but tonight I wanted to play around with making my own brushes.

Here is what I made tonight! I can't wait to use it on something. I love dandelions and what could be better than a pink dandelion?
ETA: I went back and made a green dandelion too!

I found the dandelion image at Obsidian Dawn. There are free photoshop brushes there and she is kind and generous to only ask for a link back to her site!

I doubt that I can figure out how to make it show up transparent here, but I do have it saved to my cpmuter transparent. Ah well, I still want to share.
TFL! :D
Tonight I shall dream of fairies...
and digi scrapping too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I took a pic of a dandilion in my front yard...I love them too..Here is mine ....http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e321/ctmh/P1010004-10.jpg I was shocked my camera picked up that much detail! Love the pink one! U gotta love the hambly overlays. I just used one on a layout of the dandilions! :)

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }