Mar 19, 2007

::Puppy Love::&::My Children Album::

Happy Monday "Peeps"! I have been wanting to buy Easter goodies so badly for my kiddos. I am holding back and waiting one more week. Then I will break free. Have you started yet? I think I want a Cadbury Egg real bad (for me)- but nope- I'm on a healthy food diet. And I am promising myself I will be good!



I had a great time making this layout. I used some slamin' product here. I puled out the Basic Grey Fruitcake. I think this is my first time using a full sheet of paper from this collection. I must say, I love it! I also used some diecuts I've had in my stash anda You Are jornaling die cut. The bird I got a bit creative with, covered in Kraft CS and used a Hambly Studios rub on and accented that with some White gelly roll pen.I also stamped a few stars with my Poppy Ink star stamp from the Storytime Set. And used some BG ribbon nd AC monograms letter stickers.
Fun Fun Fun! Not to mention how sweet my son looks with his puppy. I bought this for him for his 1st Valentines and now, four years later, he is still lovin' that puppy.

The journaling reads:
Despite the fact that he's been given a few different names over the years and you have left him behind a few times, he's your puppy love- jaden 2007

TFL!

Here is a bit of an album I have in the works. I have so many projects in the making- albums waiting for new photos to be taken and scrapped.
This one is for my children, hence the title. It's nice to have one that's not 12 X 12.


The title is MM letter stickers and Hambly Studios rub onsfor the wings. The frame is made from a Poppy Ink stamp.


Here I used some Lil Davis- Jenni Bowlin product that I found for a buck at Big Lots. I was so happy to find these goodies! Who would've thought?
The "2" is a Ki Memories cookie cutter Letter sticker, the ribbon is from Old Navy!



Title is Lil Davis- Jenni Bowlin, tag is Creative Imaginations, Magic Mesh and a stamp from Walmart- checkers. Ink is Rubber Stampede.



PP (stripes) are Provo Craft Rob & Bob Studios, stars are from Poppy Ink stmaps, leather stitched border is Lil Davis- Jenni Bowlin and the buckle is something from Big Lots too. The letter stickers are AC.

I am loving this album. I picked this up at Big Lots also for only $4!

TFL! :)
I misss Poppy Ink- I can't wait until the boards sre back up! I hope Heather is having a great time out of town! If you are a PInker, please leave a comment so I can peek in on what you've been up to! The 22nd seems so far away! I usually read blogs through sig lines so now I'm lost!

1 comment:

miss morgan... said...

i just bought that "love life!" ribbon at old navy last night! they have the best little clearance section. i also got these really cute letter magnets in bright colors. they will spell out CREATE. i love finding fun scrappy stuff and inspiration in unexpected places!

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }