Mar 25, 2007

I've been a scrappin' fool

For me getting more than 2 LO's a week completed is a huge accomplishment. I'm am normally a very slow scrapper.
Well this past week I actually got so much done and I feel like there is more that I want to get busy with here today.



This is me and my dear son- what could be better than a chance to capture a sweet kiss like this. Gosh, this pic makes me melt!



I got busy here with more of my basic gray stash. I'm seriously trying to use up the older paper lines so that I can justify opening up my new basic grey paper....I'm gettin' there!

I will be adding more pics soon, just as soon as I find the cord to my camera! Geesh, you'd think I'd be on top of that kind of stuff!

TFL!!

No comments:

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }