Mar 27, 2007

Is it Friday Yet?

I have had company here for the past week. First we had my mom here for almost a week. Now my sister and her kids are visiting for three days.Good thing they got a hotel! It's been hectic. My kids have been sick since Saturday and I'm trying to keep them...anything but cranky. It's been tough. On Monday Dh had his wisdom tooth pulled. Today he had to leave for work out of town. Poor guy- I couldn't do what he does. What a man!

Here is a LO I did about my daughter and her love for books. She has so many books. It seems like I buy more than she actually reads- but it's all in the name of reading. Who could say no to buying a book for their child? Not I!





TFL!:)

No comments:

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }