Mar 28, 2007

Ledger paper...

It can be hard to find in times like these but yesterday I was browsing and thought I'd google ledger paper and here my friends is what I found...

Free ledger paper

I thought it would be pretty cool to print these out on some plain cardstock- or even patterned paper. I'm sure they would come out pretty cool.
I am sure you could always make your own with excel but how esy is it to simply print them out!

I love ledger paper with grids, calendar, memo, etc designs and just can't wait for Imagination Project to release their Office Supplied Project Essentials line.



This is an egg painting that my ds brought home for me last week- So sweet!!! TFL! :>)

No comments:

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }