Aug 16, 2007

Scallops and flowers are my thang lately


I was totally inspired by Kerry Lynn's Round Robin Layout to pull out my scalloped bazzill tag and create something that I could hang in my home without feeling silly about it. I love how this came out.


I tied a bunch of ribbon through the top.
I hand stitched around the entire tag with black embroidery floss. I think it tiesd the black rub-on letters from SoML kits together nicely.



I hand stitched down the left side ofthe tag with embroidery floss to add even more texture. I made the blue flower from Bazzill cardstock and aded a gem brad from EK Success.



The flower on top is made from CratePaper and Bazzill and a Foof-a-La button. I used the Basic Grey Precision File set to distess the edges of all of the flowers and then bent the petals upward using my thumb nail. If you really work it with your nail, the petals flip right up.
The corner flower was cut from the time cards from Poppy Ink Kits and another Foof-a-La button.













The flower sticker is a little something I picked up at my local antique shop.
I distressed the Lil' Davis letters and used liquid chalk to ink them.

Thanks so much for looking! I always appreciate your comments so much! =D

1 comment:

miss morgan... said...

lady this is just way too beautiful! you are a true artist! love the stitching and the flowers are awesome!

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }