Jun 8, 2007

WOW!

How often do I accomplish this much? Not often at all. Seriously, I never get more than one LO done a day unless I am really feeling ambitious and you wouldn't believe it but I still haven't cut into any of my KC COllection from SIS TV!!! I feel terrible about this but there is much to do outdoors today and I really wanted to scrap some pics I had sitting around of my son.







Here are some peeks of the mini I am working on for my daughter and her friend. I really love how this is coming out. THe Basic Grey paper is just perfect for these photos I took of the girls playing dress-up.

Front Cover:


Under the flower is a velcro tab for the closure.


Inside Front Cover:


First Page:


Second Page:


Third Page:


This is a bit of a work in progress but I think I will have it completed soon. I can't wait to finish putting the book together. I made it using cardstock- no chipboard, but it's surprising,the weight of it. I think it will hold up well enough for the girls to flip through and enjoy the pages of these memories.

Joannes is having a clearance sale on many of the CK embellishments. I was suprosed tha these things were marked down so low. I just could not pass up the deals for a buck or two!! Aren't they just gorgeous! I want to do something special with those hatpins!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

whoa!!!!! Those layouts are wicked awesome and i want those hat pins!!!!! Very wonderful im gonna have to find a joanns here.

Shelly Brewer said...

wow chica! you are rockin it!! if you don't get to the KC..send my way...he,he!!

michelle said...

love the layouts! don't you hate not getting to play with your stuff!??

miss morgan... said...

look at you scrap master! i love these lo's! especially the little star in the hug! and the mini look so awesome!

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }