Jun 29, 2007

Quick update

We have Bo here. Everything went great. He's such an awesome dog and he's adjusting very well. As you can probably tell, we have been spending lots of time with him. I haven't done hardly any scrappy stuff. Well, I did work on a CJ and I will be ready to mail it tomorrow! Other than that my hands are hot to get into my goods. Especially since I moved all of my stuff to a new scrap area to keep it safe from dog drewl. lol

My sons birthday was on the 26th and then the 27th was the day we got Bo. I hava a babysitting job starting ont he 5th for a few weeks too which will be keeping me busy but also will allow me to order my goods from SoML. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't order this coming months kit because it looks so awesome. I think I would cry, literally, if I had to miss out!

Other than that not much going on...I will update with pics as soon as I get them on my computer!

3 comments:

Shelly Brewer said...

Busy lady! Can't wait to see some more pics!!

michelle said...

glad everything is working out with the puppy! can't wait to see pictures..

Unknown said...

Awww cant wait to see pics. Also if u need extra cash but are like me and wanna stay home let me know. I work from home for hsn. :) Email me at mariescorner@myctmh.com

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }