Jun 16, 2007

Laughter is beautiful!

This is something I always want to remember about my son. He is such a joy. He's a happy kid, always laughing, even when he's in a serious mood. He's just a really happy kid.






I used the June Poppy Ink kit for this LO. I did pull out some Heidi Swapp ghost letters for the title and I used the rub ons from the June SoML kit but everything else is PI. I love how the hand cut flowers look. They frame the photo nicely and I love how the distressing came out.

The journaling reads:
You always find the good in everything. You are such a very happy boy, Jaden! Lots of giggles and some serious laughter is always expected when you are present. Having fun is the name of your game. You are such a true delight in our lives.

This weekend is looking to be a pleasant one. Tonight we are going to watch our friends daughter at her dance recital. I am excited to see her. It's been about five years that I have known my friend and this is the first time we have been able to make it to the recital.

I still have no idea what we are doing for Father's Day. I feel bad but I am sure I will come up with something in time! One more day. I wonder if my hubs even realizes that tomorrow is HIS day!!!

6 comments:

Sara Berry said...

Jess, this is gorgeous! Love it!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

gorgeous sweetie.. LOVE IT

miss morgan... said...

love the cut flowers on a tilt! so fun!

Unknown said...

Hey there! Found your blog through a friend's,which I'm glad I did:-) love the page!

Vee said...

this is gorgeous!!
your rocked it :)

michelle said...

this is so beautiful girl!

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }