May 15, 2007

Oh Snap!

It's been a few days since I have updated. Sorry, life happened!
Yesterday was one great day! I was so surprised when the mailman delivered my Poppy Ink kit. I didn't think I would receive a kit until June. But it's here and I think I know just what I want to make with it! The monograms are SO PRETTY!

My friend Morgan AKA Miss Moxie is doing this really fun scraplift where a bunch of us posted a link to a LO of ours and she is going to scraplift them. After she is done lifting them she will put all of our names into a hat or something and pick a winner for THIS RAK!!! Isn't it the raddest! I really hope she picks me cause I'm such a supply snob! But if not at least I can drewl all over the LO's of whoever does win the goodies!

I am working on my add-on kit from SoML right now. The Plain JAne Cigar Box is coming out so cute. It's going to be my memory box which will more than likely contain small things and bits of things I find throughout the summer. I hope the kids will find some things to add also. The more memories, the better!
I am so in love with everything from this kit. The Imagination Project product is seriously awesome. I can't even tell you how many ideas have been whipping through my mind that I could do with those pretty coasters. Love them!!

Yesterday I had my daughter home with me from school. Her allergies have never been so bad. I ended up taking her to the doc so we could get something to try to help her get through our early pollen season. It's super high right now.

Today and tomorrow I have to babysit my BFF's kids for a few hours. These kids are so good I wish I could have them every day! I just love the baby and could sit and squeeze him all day long!

Thursday I am chaperoning a trip to the Palace Theater for my daughter's class. We are going to see the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe play. I hope it isn't cheesy because I really loved reading the Chronicles of Narnia and I loved the movie. So this play has a lot to live up to. I am praying that all ofthe kids behave themselves. Ya know, 8 and 9 year olds can be pretty silly at times and also have the capabilities to ask a million questions and make really annoying sounds. I hope for the best! At least I get to ride with a few cool Mamas that I haven't hung out with in a while.

If you haven't been over to peek at the Hambly Blog you must get over there to check out Amber Ulmers gallery. THis chica totally blows my mind. The way she combimes the products is mind-blowing! Everything looks like a real work of art. I love all of the little bits and pieces that she adds to each LO, just the right touch, every time!
Amber, everything is amazing!

I think that is all for now. I haven't taken any good pics the past few days except of my Mother's Day goodies, but I'll spare you all the details. It was a good one- nuf said! ;)
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }