May 7, 2007

Angel Wings & Diamond Rings

I scrapped that photo from an earlier post. Monet was thrilled htat i pulled out a photo of her. She looks so cuteinthis picture, I knew it wouldn't take long for me to print it out!





I was lovin' using the Tinkering Ink. I haven't pulled that yummy-ness out in a while! I also used a few pieces from Hambly and some old K&Co rubons I have had forever. The bling came from a candy machine- yup! LMAO! 50 cents a container- and the CS is Bazzilll Bling and Scalloped Bazzill. Flowers are all from Walmarts 97 cent packs!
TFL! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful layout!

Aimee said...

love the colors & those wings!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Beautiful layouts girlie... ROCKIN'

xoxo
Emine

Anonymous said...

awesome.. i love the journaling, girl and the color is way cool, too!

Little Lulu (aka Laurie Dagg-Labine) said...

such a great LO..your daughter is just gorg...and I really Love her Name!

Deanna G. said...

gorgeous layout!
love the wings :)

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }