Apr 22, 2007

Weekend Fun!

Some weekend photos I wanted to share.
I'm about to go back outside but thought I'd take a break from my hard life, sitting on the porch and drinking soda, to throw a few pics up!

DD's first time at the school pool jumping off the diving board! HUGE moment!



DD is serious about her jumping rope- ya know, with the movie Jump In and all- she's hooked!



Just like his Dad- so serious!

Seriously though- I did get to do ing som elaundry, ran the dishwasher, folded some clothes, and vaccumed the living and dining rooms. Plus the bathroom is partially cleaned. Not bad for a nice weekend! :P

2 comments:

michelle said...

girl, you were a lot more productive than I was...

Unknown said...

Looks so very fun!! I love to swim!

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }