Mar 7, 2007

The science project- don't try this at home...



I had so much fun creating this mini tag album for my son.
All of the patterned paper is by Basic Grey. I figured I should use up the old before I get the new! I also used my new Fancypants Designs journaling stamps and the Storytime stamps from Poppy Ink. I also used my 7G naked stamp throughout and some things by ColorBok.
On page 6 I used a few Hambly Studios rubons- I had to dip into that stash!

On Sunday my daughter decided to do a science experiment with our monitor. Her teacher had warned them about puttin gmagnets near the screen. So yeah, she tried it to see if it was really true. So just in case you were wondering, it is true. The magnet left a dark blotch right on the screen. Try editing photos like that! lol

I must say she did benefit me in all of this as I"v ebeen coveting the idea of a new LCD monitor. Last night DH ordered a 19" HP widescreen and we did the 2 day shipping so we should have it by Friday! WooHoo! I must let her teacher know about this- and yes, dd has been banned from the computer for a couple of weeks. It was difficult for me to be upset about it as I really wanted to replace the beast machine we have- and well, I understand her curiosity too. So now we all know!

There is one more thing I want to share but I will save that for another post....When I titled this blog, I knew I'd be manifesting some scrappy things that all of you and myself would be drewling over. Manufacturers have been so good to us this year. So much yummy deliciousness that is so hard to resist!

No comments:

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }