Feb 7, 2007

trash 2 treasure

This week I am going to be working on turning this drink tray into a tool tote. I keep all of my supplies in a walk in closet, so I like to have all of my goods in a container that I can easily store and when I need them, I can simply tote them out to my dining table.
Here are the instructions step by step:


I think I will place soup cans or small jars inside that will contain and separate all of my supplies that I will keep together in the tote.

THe finishing steps will be added to the slide soon! All tht is lef tis embellishing and adding containers to contain and separate the tools neatly inside!

Feel free to link a photo of your project! I would love to see:)

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }