Feb 10, 2007

I got my kits!!!

WOOHOO! I am so excited. Tonight is going to be perfect for staying up late and getting a layout or two done.
We want to take the kids to see a movie tonight also- so hopefully when I get back.

Let me tell you... the kits at Memory Creators are awesome and the price is right too.
I still want to get my hands on the kits at Poppy Ink- oh, I want them so badly. Maybe I will stay up late to order next time around.

I can't wait to get started!

Here is a pic for the day-
Isn't he just too cute? I think this kitten is truely photogenic. He posed for me and all. I definitely have to scrap some new pics of Socks.

No comments:

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }