Jan 27, 2007

This layout was all about {favorites}

I just want you to know you're my
Favorite Girl

This layout was a blast to create. I used some of my favorite things in my stash. Goodies that I have been hoarding for months. Well, last night, I just let go and created a layout that I just love.
The title is from the song You're Beautiful by Pharrel feat. Snoop Dog.

I used a few techniques that I have been wanting to take advantage of. One is the pink ribbon. It was white but I colored it with a pink marker. I saw this great idea in the CK Top 10 magazine. I also painted the HS chipboard letters with red acrylic paint and then added glitter to each letter with Scribbles 3D paint.

Some close-Ups:


I used HS flower and aded a strand of Bling that I found at a craft store, pulled it through the center. I added a dab of glue and some glitter to the center. The heart doilie is something I picked up at the dollar store.
All of the patterned paper is Basic Grey. The rub-on is Chatterbox grafik woodcuts.

1 comment:

jenjen said...

You did such a great job with this lo Jess! ~jen

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }