Jan 26, 2007

A much needed splurge.

I can not wait to recieve my new goodies in the mail!
Let's see what I got...
Autumn Leaves: Fusion Die Cut Tags & Enclosures, 3 packs Splendor Alphabet Stickers (which were both on sale!)
American Crafts: 2 packs Mumbo Jumbo Color Set 1 Letter Stickers
KI Memories: Hazard, Deeply, & Concrete Cookie Cutter Cardstock Stickers
7Gypsies: Naked 97% Certifiable Stamp
Crate Paper: Carnivale Collection Bands, Tags & Frames; Characters; ans Shapes.
Can you tell I need letters?

And then I ordered the Autoship Monthly kit from www.memorycreators.com/
I have been missin' out on good stuff for long enough!

1 comment:

jenjen said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! I can't wait to see what you do with your new goods! ~jen

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }