Jun 15, 2007

Sweet Face

It's a catchy sentiment that I call my daughter ever since I met my neighbor. I am sure that is who started it all. So now when my daughter asks me something I say "What's up, Sweet Face?"

This LO was done for Amber Ulmer's Designer Challenge at SoML for the June kit. We are being challenged to cut out our photo and anything else we could hand cut. So I cut the photo, the letters, and the scalloped cardstock. This was FUN!!!
Thanks for the great challenge Amber!



Here I used the ATB tape writer kit. The white was fun because I got to ink the embossed letters to make them show real nice!


The sequins in this kit are absolutely darling! I stapled 2 hearts to my journaling sticker along with some inked up notebook paper.


The past week has been SO BUSY!!! We had my sons graduation on Thursday and my daughter had a Flag Day Ceremony at her school, which I did not get to see (dh had to go and filled me in later with some jazzy video he took on his PDA). Lots of great pics- and boy was there food at the graduation! The singing was the cutest and to my surprise my big boy sang louder than everyone else!!! Last year he didn't make a peep and decided to check out the garden instead. So this year I was compltely thrown and loved every second of watching my little guy sing his heart out!

No comments:

 
background-image: url(http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/JessicaNole/JenniferPebbles_2ps_ChocolateWood.jpg); background-attachment: fixed }